Designing backup systems
Direct IT implements solutions that protect the company data against loss, provide access to backup and ensure effective data recovery.
Loss of data may occur as a result of:
- damage to devices or data carriers
- theft or sabotage
- user mistake
We utilise the following methods of data protection:
- full system or device backup
- file backup
- database backup
Direct IT adheres to the following principles when designing backup systems:
- use of several independent systems
- backup both locally and in the cloud
- encrypted backup
- method 321, i.e. three copies of the data, on two carriers, one of which is in a different location
- ensuring correct data recovery
- preparing backup documentation
- adjusting the backup time to the company's requirements, taking into account the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and the Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
Systems and programs we implement when securing data:
Acronis, Veeam, Dysk Google, One Drive,
If you need IT support and assistance for your company, just contact us.
Together we can find optimal solutions for your company.