IT audits (IT systems and computer networks)
IT audits include an analysis of the IT systems and security in your company. It is recommended to perform the audit when your company outsources IT services or when you employ internal IT specialists. Here are the benefits of performing the audit:
- Increasing the awareness of the internal IT systems and their security
- Identification of potential vulnerabilities, critical errors and bottlenecks that can expose the company to financial and reputational losses
- A necessary stage in adapting the company's IT systems to the applicable regulations
- Protection against administrative penalties (primarily the Office for Personal Data Protection) in the event of a security incident to prove the company's commitment and diligence to data security
- Diagnosing employee problems when using IT systems
After the audit is completed, reports are prepared for the company's management and the IT department. The reports contain threats and recommendations, as well as an analysis of the implemented IT procedures.