We change the way we work. Companies and institutions operating both globally and locally are developing new methods of communication, the main activity of which is videoconferencing. Our latest product, eConference, is a platform that allows you to organise video conferences, webinars and online meetings with complete data security. This solution also perfectly fits into the remote work model, which allows the principles of the sanitary regime to be maintained.
Who is eKonferencja intended for?
- for organisations and businesses looking to benefit from secure online meetings and negotiations
- offices and public administration bodies which, for the convenience of customers and to maintain safety rules, want to enable the presentation of administrative matters using online tools
- lecturers and training organisers, ready to migrate their activities online, while maintaining the confidentiality of content and the ability to communicate with the participants.
- all those who need a personalised videoconferencing tool, tailored to individual needs.
What is the unique about eKonferencja?
- full personalisation – the platform used by our client looks like custom made – it may contain properly prepared branding, graphics, presentations or descriptions
- security – the platform provides an encrypted, corporate independent SSL connection/certificate, and its infrastructure is secured by Poznań Science and Technology Park. As a result, no information and data transmitted during video conferences are compromised
- the ability to store information on servers belonging to the customer's IT network/infrastructure – the platform can be equipped with the ability to record conversations and lectures that, for security reasons, will be stored inside the customer's IT structure only and not on external servers, thanks to which, the customer can be completely sure no one else can access the data
- exceptional quality of the transmitted image, confirmed by numerous tests and comparisons with other solutions available on the market
- no software installation necessary – online meetings are held with the use of web browsers
- the possibility of using subsidised consulting services and training thanks to the cooperation with Fundacja Edukacji Prawnej