We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Business Client Advisor
We are looking for people responsible for taking care of Direct IT clients and effective B2B sales of IT solutions, hardware and software for a dynamically developing sales department.
- building, maintaining and developing business relationships with clients
- identification of clients' business needs
- together with the technical department, developing projects related to IT infrastructure and IT solutions
- preparing commercial offers
- effective sales process execution
- minimum two years of sales experience in the IT industry or experience in managing IT infrastructure or participating in IT projects
- very good knowledge of IT infrastructure components
- ability to build prospective relationships with clients
- responsibility and work organising skills
- conducting trade negotiations
- efficient use of Google Workspace or Microsoft 365
- driving license B
- creativity, teamwork skills and sense of humor
- communication skills and personal culture
- conversational command of English
- satisfying job focused on a long-term cooperation
- interesting, simple remuneration system without limits
- a clear development path based on individual competences
- vocational training
- work in a great and dynamic team
- English lessons with a native speaker
- friendly, comfortable work atmosphere
- access to the latest technologies
- accident insurance
- hybrid work possibility
We are looking for people who:
- are empathetic client consultants with a passion for IT,
- are proactive and willing to take initiative
- are good at dealing with people,
- live in or around Poznań.
Your CV should contain:
- information about your education,
- a detailed list of qualifications,
- description of the course of your professional career,
Send your CV to:
email: [email protected]
The administrator of personal data is Direct IT sp. z o.o. Personal data will be processed for the purposes related to the recruitment.
As a rule, your data is processed only by us and our employees/associates. For technical reasons, data may be entrusted to hosting service providers, as well as accounting, legal and courier companies. We do not transfer your data to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area.
In connection with data processing, you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to data processing and the right to transfer data.
We assure you that we make every effort to provide physical, technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.