IT data access security
Securing access to IT data is intended to prevent unauthorised access to the company data by unauthorised persons. For this purpose, we implement the following procedures and activities:
- access verification (logging) with a two-step verification (most often via SMS) that is critical for system safety
- encrypting hard disks
- securing files
- monitoring and blocking suspicious network traffic
- creating secure connections with the company infrastructure (VPN)
- monitoring and securing sensitive data leakages
- access rights management
- central system for user authorisation
Programs and systems implemented by Direct IT:
If you need IT support and assistance for your company, just contact us.
Together we can find optimal solutions for your company.